Congratulations! You've Decided to Get Focused and Get Fit!

Welcome to Alexis Martin's "Get Focused, Get Fit" blog! I hope this helps you set attainable goals and more importantly, REACH your goals! Check back regularly for updates and new helpful hints to stay on track!

Thanks for putting your health first,
Alexis Martin

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here is food journal help!

I thought I'd look for an on-line food journal, and after trying a few, I think FitDay is the easiest.  I still think keeping a written journal is more convenient, but what I like about the FitDay journal is it lets you set goals, keep a "thoughts journal", add body measurements and helps you track the percentages of protein, fat, carbs, etc. you are consuming.

I've made my journal public, just click on the link "Alexis' Food & Activity Journal" and it will take you to MY journal and you can start your own.  Don't worry, you don't have to make it public, but if you want me to check it, add me as your friend and I'll be able to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment