Congratulations! You've Decided to Get Focused and Get Fit!

Welcome to Alexis Martin's "Get Focused, Get Fit" blog! I hope this helps you set attainable goals and more importantly, REACH your goals! Check back regularly for updates and new helpful hints to stay on track!

Thanks for putting your health first,
Alexis Martin

Friday, May 11, 2012

EXCITED TO RE-LAUNCH MY BLOG!!

HI THERE!  I started this blog to enhance a fitness challenge I set up for employees at my husband's company back in 2010.  I decided to start it up again to help clients, friends, relatives and info seekers with their health and fitness goals.

There are lots of postings that I have updated and made relevant to everyone, so please take a minute to read through them or commit to reading a few every so often.  Just by rereading what I wrote has inspired me to kick my  own fitness efforts up a notch!

ALSO, please feel free to comment, criticize, share or vent!  We all need help sometimes and to make this blog worthwhile, I welcome all comments!

Thanks for joining my blog, for sharing your achievements and struggles AND let me know if I can help you with your fitness goals!

GET FOCUSED, GET FIT!!
ALEXIS MARTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment